We want to thank the following organizations for their generous financial contributions to our camp:
The Province of Saskatchewan Student Summer Works Grant, and the Government of Canada – Canada Summer Jobs Grant funded a portion of our employee costs, enabling us to hire additional staff
The Dakota Dunes Community Development Corporation provided funding for numerous campers from economically disadvantaged families
Thank you also to the following businesses, corporate sponsors, religious affiliates, family and individual supporters:
- EECOL Electric – Prince Albert
- My Pharmacy – Prince Albert
- Br. Barbier Knights of Columbus Council #9757 – St. Brieux Area
- St. Alphonse Knights of Columbus Council #6529 – Viscount Area
- St. Michael Knights of Columbus Council #9949 – Prince Albert
Finally, thank you to all our staff, alumni and friends that helped with our many bingos, BBQs, steak nights, raffles, PR booths and work bees!
We are blessed to have such a long list of supporters. If we have neglected to mention you by name, please accept our sincerest apology and contact the camp office so we can correct our error. Be assured that your support for Bosco is very greatly appreciated and touches the lives of so many.